PLEASE NOTE OUR CURRENT COVID PROTOCOLS:
With the continued downward trend of COVID-19 infection rates in Cumberland County and the State of Maine, BLUE will no longer require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for patrons attending performances & events effective April 1, 2022, with the following exceptions:
• Certain tours or artists may require that patrons show proof of vaccination or negative test. We will post updates on individual event pages, on Facebook, and in pre-show emails, if applicable.
• Should the State of Maine, local municipality or health authority issue further changes to policy in response to an increase or decrease in COVID infection rates,BLUE reserves the right to comply with such changes and recommendations, including the reinstatement of vaccination/test requirements.
• If you feel sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you prioritize your health and the health of others by staying home.
Effective immediately, BLUE will no longer require its patrons to wear a face mask for events & activities with the following exceptions:
• Patrons may opt to continue wearing a mask for their own protection if they choose to do so.
• Certain tours or artists may require masks to be worn before, during, and after their performances. We will post updates on individual event pages, on Facebook, and in pre-show emails, if applicable.
• If you are not fully vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask while in the building.
• Should the State, local municipality or health authority issue further changes to policy in response to an increase or decrease in COVID infection rates, BLUE reserves the right to comply with such changes and recommendations, including the reinstatement of mask wearing.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending BLUE event will not be exposed to COVID-19.
ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
All attendees agree to follow venue policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the venue. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the event. By entering the venue, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the CDC quarantine requirements.